Our blog communities help you to aggregate the individual and independent blogs of a number of people with a shared interest. As a community of interest, club, college, media company or enterprise you can offer blogs to your members, users, students or friends.
The first layer is your BlogPortal or community homepage where users can register and login, find new blog entries or community news.
The second layer consists of all the individual blogs of community members.
The look of your BlogCommunity can reflect your own brand, your own domain and your own design. It can work as a fully functional, stand-alone website or be seamlessly integrated into your existing website — it's up to you.
Key features of 21Publish
- BlogPortal as community homepage
- Central console to manage multi-user platform
- Suitable for thousands of users with independent yet inter-connected blogs
- Multiple Options for user registration process
- RSS Integration of existing Blogs operated through other providers
- Runs under yourdomain.com or fully integrated into your existing site
- Selection of templates or your own CSS editing
- Available as an intranet (access only for closed groups or members) or internet (viewable by all internet users)
- Hosted application — no installation, automatic updates, no hassle
- FREE SERVICE with on demand upgrade options
- Click here for a feature overview